- 1 box Betty Crocker® SuperMoist® party rainbow chip cake mix
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 4 oz (half of 8-oz package) cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/4 cups powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Betty Crocker® Decors rainbow mix candy sprinkles
- Heat oven to 350°F. Lightly spray cookie sheets with cooking spray, or line with cooking parchment paper or silicone baking mat.
- In large bowl, mix all cookie ingredients with wooden spoon until wet dough forms. Spray hands generously with cooking spray; roll teaspoonfuls of dough into 2-inch balls. Place about 1 inch apart on cookie sheets.
- Bake 10 minutes or until set. Cool 2 minutes; remove from cookie sheets to cooling racks. Cool completely, about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in medium bowl, beat all filling ingredients with electric mixer on medium speed 2 to 3 minutes or until smooth. Cover; refrigerate until ready to assemble.
- For each whoopie pie, spread desired amount of filling on bottom of 1 cookie. Top with second cookie, bottom side down; gently press together. Roll sides of pies in sprinkles. Store covered in refrigerator.