- 1 box Betty Crocker® SuperMoist® lemon cake mix
- Water, vegetable oil and eggs called for on cake mix box
- 3/4 cup lemon pie filling (from 15- to 16-oz can)
- 2 containers Betty Crocker® Whipped vanilla frosting
- Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark or nonstick pans). Make, bake and cool cake as directed on box for two 8- or 9-inch rounds.
- In medium bowl, gently stir pie filling into frosting.
- Place 1 cake layer, rounded side down, on serving plate. Spread with 1 cup of the lemon mixture to within 1/4 inch of edge. Top with second layer. Frost side and top of cake with remaining lemon mixture. Store loosely covered.